FREE Newsletter
Enter your details to receive our Quarterly Newsletter and Weekly Client Alerts
Free Services
Express Enquiry
    All fields are required

Problems with Roads


Your Local Council is responsible for fixing of any problems on any counsel road. If your street has a pot hole you should contact your Local Council to fix it.

When you see potholes contact your Local Council with the location and description of the hole. If the hole is located on a busy traffic road, it will be filled within 3 working days while roads that are not so busy will normally be filled within 5 working days.

You may notify your Council in writing, in person or on the telephone.

If you have contacted your council and the relevant time has passed and the pothole has not been fixed and the council is not willing to co-operate contact us as we may be able to help. You may also wish to contact us if you have been injured as a result of a pothole that has not been fixed.

If you need more information or assistance with dealing with a problem with local council.Complete and submit the Express Enquiry form on the top right hand side of this page and we will contact you to discuss your enquiry or call us on 1300 QUINNS (1300 784 667) or on +61 2 9223 9166 to arrange an appointment.